Friday, February 1, 2013

The Awesome People I Live With

Today is my birthday.  I am 37.  At least I will be at about 2:00 this afternoon.  This is what I woke up to:


It wasn't ripped.  I just got too excited and I tore into it and forgot to take a picture of the awesome wrap job first.

And the other side.
This is what was in it!  It's EXACTLY what I wanted!
(ok, full disclosure.  I might've ordered it myself, but I didn't crack the cover until today.  Promise.)

I can't decide which I want to make first.  This one?

Or this one?  Longer, though.  It's a bit too short I think,.
Oh, but it gets better!  The kids used their own money to buy me enough yarn for either of these.

Lovely soft stuff.

And THIS magazine is lying open on the kitchen counter right at this very moment.
*DROOL*
(Looks like dear hubby is going to bake today!)

The only way this day could possibly get better is if my favorite mexican place sent a guy to my doorstep with a plate of chicken enchiladas and one of those fishbowl-sized margaritas.  Since that's not likely, I'll distract myself with the sweater design I'm working on, and gaze longingly at that cake every few minutes.  Soon, my precious.  Soon.

1 comment: