Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today

Today I should have put the laundry away.  It's still sitting in baskets. (But the day isn't over yet!)

Today I should have worked on my son's sweater, since the pattern design is scheduled to be done with testing in 7 days.  I didn't.

Today I should have cleaned the house, or at least made the beds.  Husband did; not me.

What did I do?

I spent 6 hours building a Lego house for my kids.


Welcome!

Front porch with gardens and lighting.

Tennis or skateboarding, anyone?

Back view.

Hinged, so it opens like a dollhouse.

Home office with balcony door; living room below.

Bedroom with table lamp and wall sconces;
kitchen complete with oven and red hot burners.

Outer view when it's opened out.

The kids are still working on the city.  When it's done, it will have a downtown area, the 'burbs, and a super hero HQ where batman and the Justice League help the local police fight crime.  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment