Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ruffles and Lace

I have a weakness for all things girly.  One of the main reasons I learned to crochet was so I could make those ridiculously lacy shrugs and sweaters.  I finished up the Chloe Cardigan last night, and it is stuffed full of lace and ruffle goodness.


The front edges actually do line up.  They look goofy here because I'm trying to take my own picture, in flourescent lighting no less because it's pouring rain outside and the day is gloomy.  So the pictures don't show off how beautiful this sweater truly is in person, but I didn't want to wait for sunshine to show it to you.



Dontcha just love the sleeve detail that tapers then expands to a bell ruffle?  It's so feminine and sweet.

And, I gotta tell ya, the bamboo yarn is pure delight to wear.  It's insanely soft.  If it came in more colors I'd use this for every sweater and never look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment