Friday, March 2, 2012

Labels!


I've had these for a couple of months now but I kept forgetting to share with you all.  For Christmas I ordered myself some custom labels to stitch into completed projects.  They're actually yellow but my iphone took a rotten picture.  It's nice to finish a project and have a label to give it that finished look.

In addition to being just plain cute, they also help my kids figure out which side is the back on their pajama pants.  :-)

Yesterday Craftsy loaded the March Quilt Block-of-the-Month patterns.  I'll update with pics once those are done.  I'd love to work on them today, but first I need to catch up on Real Life.  Groceries, errands, never-ending laundry mountain, overdue library books, blah blah blah.  I need a house elf.

If we ever get some sunshine around here, I'll take pictures of the new sweaters I finished recently.   Gloomy winter skies abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment