Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's not fair!


Lots of people have asked where I've been, since the blog hasn't been updated in awhile.  Sorry about that folks.  See, my sewing machine broke and has been out for repair for several weeks, and I'm having the big 'ol stomp-my-feet, carry-on and whine, mother of all tantrums here.

Projects from weeks ago are teasing me in my studio.  "Na na na...you can't finish me!!!"

I've been trying to console myself with crochet, but even that is coming along crappily (is that a real word?).  I spent days and days working on a beautiful cardigan.  The body of it is truly delightful.  But the first sleeve?  Hidious.  It's all blousy and too big at the top, which A) makes my upper arm look flabby and B) eerily resembles outfits from days of yore....



Hey lady, nice sword.

Everybody has days like these, right?

p.s. I have no idea who the people are in these images.  Type "tantrum tears" into Google Images and you'll get also sorts of delightful photos to perfectly suit your mood in times like these.  You'll also get several imges of Justin Beiber, which is just weird.


2 comments:

  1. I read your blog! See! I really do! :-) I swear I check it a couple times a week to see if you've updated!!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your blog too! perhaps that is why i also have project that scream '...you'll never finish me, na na na na boo boo...'.

    your projects make my projects look crappily (i think it is a word)
    twenen

    ReplyDelete